The ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years proven experience within UAE itself.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited:
- Experience in managing recruitment for all tiers of positions in the Organization.
- A great communicator and provide advice and suggestions to the management on the staffing and manpower requirements of the organization.
- Well conversant with different analytical methods and tools in HR & recruitment.
- Must know how to perform tests both technical and general to evaluate candidates in order to secure the right candidates for the company based on job requirements (mandatory).
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.).
- Must be excellent in using/knowing all Job Online Portals in Dubai/UAE, for posting, filtering, amending, ads to secure the right candidates by knowing all their features, settings, and their advantages by tweaking the ads for best results based on requirements.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.).
- Experience with recruiting software, as well as HRIS or HRMS is essential.
- Excellent knowledge in using different online media to hire candidates and attract candidates to the organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and should be able to work independently and also with a team.
- Time management
- Good communication (oral and written)
- Good negotiation skills
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or higher education.
Job Types: Full-time
Experience: Must have worked for 5+ years as an HR Recruiter in Medium or Large sized Enterprises or MNCs in Dubai (mandatory).
Recruitment: 5 years (Required)
Technical Recruitment: 5 years (Required)
Job Location: Dubai
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent